Network configuration

Hello All,
I need some help in configuring my network. I have two DSL connection and would like to firewall both on one machine. I have my potato box doing that now but I cant figure out how to divide the network up. I want half of the network to reach the internet from DSL 1 and the other half going out DSL 2 .I have install three nics. So how do I route traffic to a specific nic/DSL? Im using ipchains now and im forwarding everything to eth1. Can I break up the network and forward some to one nic and the rest to another nic? Or is there a better way to do this.
Any ideas on making this work or a better way would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks you

--
If Windows is the answer, then I want the problems back!