A Good word for GNOME

Since I griped about GNOME earlier, I thought I'd put in a good word
for the more recent versions on potato.  It now seems to be tracking
sessions much better.  I can delete windows and they  stay deleted
whenn I log on (before I had about 6 xman windows).  Also, the windows
stay in the correct page (not sure of the lingo--the different virtual
screens) between sessions, instead of all huddling up into the initial
one.

I also don't know if I should thank the Debian packagers or the GNOME
team for these improvements, but, anyway, thank.