Re: diald/pppd refused connection--PAP auth?

Hi!

In your configuration file there is an option called 'user'. This is where
you must supply your dial-up user id. You must also make sure that you have
an entry in your pap-secrets file, which I assume you do as the other
connection works.

Cheers,
Jason.