pgp / pgp5i

Hi all

I am new to pgp. So far, I did "apt-get install pgp". That installed some version of pgp for me.

I then saw that I wasnt able to read some ppl's pgp keys in mutt with that version of pgp: -> the output of pgp (in mutt) advised me to upgrade to a newer version. So I purged pgp, and installed pgp5i right after.

Now, when I try to send a signed mail, mutt tells me that there is no /bin/pgp. Indeed there is no pgp link / binary installed. In the other version of pgp this wasn't so.

What should I do here? Stay with the standard(?) & older version of pgp or adjust my system to pgp5i a bit?

TIA
Sven