[no subject]

I want to install debian on my pc and have it as a dual boot system.
Last time I tried it I couldnt get the dual boot to work and I also couldnt
get x-windows to load.

Could someone please help me with some instructions so I dont have to format
my hard-drive again.

I have a p133+ with 48mb ram, and a 4.2gb hdd (2.1 windows, 2.1 linux)
My monitor is a 14" KTX Topscan. I used to use redhat 5.2 and I did have
major trouble trying to configure it to use my monitor properly with
xwindows...

any help will be appreciated..

djbeaty
djbeaty@bigpond.com