Need Docs on Installing FrontPage 2000 Extensions on Apache:

I have tried to set up FP2000 extensiona on the Apache server on a
Debian Potato system. It seems to have installed but the server will not
restart. I also had to use a lot of sym links to get it to install, as
Debians file system is aparantly different than the expected setup. When
I try to restart apache I get the message that 'LoadModule" is not a
recognized command. Granted that the version of apache on Potato is
newer that the frontpage patches....Does anyone know of a way to get
this to work??
Thanks!
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173