Re: kernel-2.2.16

No you're not wrong. The debian packages for 2.2.15-3 address the recently
proclaimed kernel exploits in regards to the POSIX setuid issues. Kernels
for 2.0.x are not effected, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x users are advised to
update.

Full information is on the Debian website, linked off the main page.

Cheers,
 Corey Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas
 Work Email: copo@commerce.wa.gov.au