dhclient errors

Hi!

I was having some wierd errors with my debian box. I am using 2.2.15 SMP
kernel. Running dhclient gives some strange SIO.. errors.

/etc/network# ifup eth0
SIOCSIFNETMASK: Cannot assign requested address
SIOCSIFBRDADDR: Cannot assign requested address
Listening on Socket/eth0/unattached
Sending on   Socket/eth0/unattached
DHCPREQUEST on eth0 to 255.255.255.255 port 67
DHCPACK from 10.16.160.1
bound to 24.201.179.32 -- renewal in 43200 seconds.

My /etc/network/interfaces file looks like:

iface lo inet loopback

iface eth0 inet dhcp

Any ideas what this is about?

Ali
--
We know next to nothing about virtually everything.  It is not necessary
to know the origin of the universe; it is necessary to want to know.