Apache and perl cgi problem

Hello

I have a little problem with Apache and the execution of the cgi-script.

I have already set the ScritpAlias and it work fine. Now I'd like to
have under the public_html dir of one user (my user) a directory tree
wicht contain one entry for every project I am working on.

The problem is that I cannot execupe some perl cgi, Netscape give me this
error
---
You don't have permission to access /~gianluca/effeesse/p.pl on this server.
---

The script have the correct attributes and the directory is accessible (I
can get the html file and also run the php3 script)

I already added the line

AddHandler cgi-script .pl

in the src.conf file, but it not work as well.

Any suggestion ?

thanks in advance

bye

Gianluca

--
Home Page                	Contro i brevetti sw     Boicotta Microsoft
www.infinito.it/utenti/chewbe   no-patents.prosa.it/     www.boycott-ms.org/

"If we have to file a thousand lawsuits a day, we'll do it.
It's less expensive than losing CONTROL of YOUR creative works."
---Jack Valenti, President and CEO, Motion Picture Association of America