vol command?

Is there a command to unsplit a file from multiple
floppies, similar to the minix vol command?  i.e. if I
were to write a package using using msdos fdvol to
span multiple floppies and I wanted to read it into
debian.  If there is such a command what package would
it be in?

Thanx.

=====
Fish of Borg
Visit me on the web!  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Frontier/4874/stccg.html
///Archaeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what appears to be a missing page from the Bible.  The page is currently being carbon dated in Bonn.  If genuine it belongs at the beginning of the Bible and is believed to read "To my Darling Candy.  All Characters portrayed within this book are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental."///Red Dwarf