Re: Best way to copy Linux from one drive to another

I thought it might be bios related. The drive mode and type were set to "auto",
so I set the mode to"LBA". PM then saw the remaining ~1.7G, but had bogus
numbers on the size. I tried to create a file system there, but the only FS type
was "unformatted".

I'm using PM 4.0. Does anyone else have a problem like this, or is it a problem
with my configuration?

Michael Heyes

Andrew Sullivan <sullivana@bpl.on.ca> on 06/14/2000 08:46:21 AM