debian executor (mac emulator)posted to comp.emulators.mac.executor

Converted the rpm auxillary file to a deb and got the same error message.
I believe that the deb was created by Alien and _never_ even tested on
a debian system. This leaves me with the option of trying to somehow
decompose the file and intall the auxillary file manually?

> Hello,
>     The debian auxillary file cannot be installed.
>     This happens with both 219 and 2111 of the debian2.1 (glibc)

> debian:/home/cmos# dpkg -i executor-aux_2.1pr11-1_all.deb
> (Reading database ... 47713 files and directories currently installed.)
> Unpacking executor-aux (from executor-aux_2.1pr11-1_all.deb) ...
> dpkg: error processing executor-aux_2.1pr11-1_all.deb (--install):
>  corrupted filesystem tarfile - corrupted package archive
> dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)
>

>      Then an error message when attempting to run executor_demo:

> Couldn't find /home/executor/System Folder.

>      I see that the deb files have been created from rpm files
>      translated by "Alien". I don't know if there have been any
>      changes to the debs or if they are a straight translation. I
>      will try to convert the rpm aux file to a .deb myself in hopes
>      of creating an installable deb. Any help would be appreciated.
>
>                                                       Thanks
>                                                       Chris Mosley

-- end of forwarded message --