Re: rm -R /usr/

hi ya

yeah....and luckily... /usr is already backed up on cdrom...
just need to update the missing files/bins/libs  ( i hope it works ? )...
and than apply your new apps/patches ??
	i like /usr/src to be in a separate partition
	that is backed up or mirrored... all clients
	mount /usr/src (ro) to minimize duplication of stuff

we all did rm -rf / at MOST once i hope...eheheeh

"experience" is the best teacher...many lessons to learn
from rm -R 'anything" or rm -rf or ....

c ya
alvin