Re: Hi i i need help plz

It sounds like a keyboard mapping problem, possibly stemming from user
option files that either exist in the home directories of individual
users. For example your root profile may have a file called .xinitrc that
changes your mapping and normal user don't have this. Look in /root and
a normal home directory for this and check for differences. if these files
are the same then send a copy of /etc/X11/XF86Config to the list.