Re: General Resolution. Copied and Pasted Message from Developers Archive

I guess we have all been stewing over this. One unintended result may be
that Debian will look as though it is strong-arming people in non-free to
accept the GNU-idea of free software. That is, "Change to our licensing
agreement or we will dump you from the Debian site." It must be understood
that, whether intended or not, Debian is a huge presence in the Linux
community. It is influential and it should be respectful of its influence
in ways that, say Microsoft, is not of theirs.

Arthur H. Edwards
712 Valencia Dr. NE
Abq. NM 87108

(505) 256-0834