Re: which SQL database?

> I wanted to setup a Apache+PHP3 Intranet Database Server,
> Orcale, MySQL or PostgreSQL, which one is more easy to
> learn and config also better supported by Apache+PHP3 ?

   As far as ease of learning I'd say they're a tossup, six in one hand,
half-dozen in the other (not saying I'm an expert in either:-).  Both have
excellent manuals and tutorials.  Apache and PHP3 will happily get along
with either of them.

   MySQL is faster, but at the sake of some redundancy/features.  MySQL also
has a quirky, non-free license.

   PostgreSQL is slower but is a fuller SQL implementation.  It's also DFSG
free.

--
 Regards, | What's "free" software? - Free speech? Free beer?