Module error

Hello All,
I have just recompiled my kernel and after the compile I have a few module
dependencies errors(ERROR MESSAGE BELOW). Im using kernel 2.2.15 with
potato. What did I miss in the kernel setup. I selected DECchip Tulip
(dc21x4x) PCI support for my nic cards(which are working fine). For
Filesystems I selected MSDOS, UMDOS, VFAT, and ISO and for Network File
System I have selected NFS filesystem support, NFS server support and SMB
filesystem support. WHat did I miss. I have recompile a couple of time but I
get the same error. After selecting what options I want for the kernel I do:
make dep;make clean;make bzImage;make modules;make modules_install and then
of course copy it over and run lilo. Thanks for your help. If you need more
information please email me. Thank you again

****ERROR MESSAGE AT BOOT******

Calculating modules dependencies... done
nfs modprode: can't locate modules nfs
smbfs modprobe: Can't locate module smbfs
vfat modprobe: Can't locate module vfat
umsdos modprobe: Can't locate module umsdos