Re: Debian Potato and Helix Gnome

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 09:32:50PM +1000, Damon Muller wrote:
=> Hi Glyn,
=>
=> I suspect that they just call it woody because it came after the potato
=> freeze - it doesn't seem to depend on anything in woody. I installed it
=> on a Potato system with no (significant) problems.

You must  have two or three packages from woody in onder to be able to
install all the gnome-helix packages on the potato. As you don't need these packages
(i.e. you have not a palm pilot) you don't need anything from the woody.

bye

Gianluca

--
Home Page                	Contro i brevetti del sw     Boicotta Microsoft
www.infinito.it/utenti/chewbe   no-patents.prosa.it/         www.boycott-ms.org/

"If we have to file a thousand lawsuits a day, we'll do it.
It's less expensive than losing CONTROL of YOUR creative works."
---Jack Valenti, President and CEO, Motion Picture Association of America