problem with cfdisk

Hi all,

I currently try to install Debian 2.1. I have problems to configure my hard
disk drive properly.

 With the help of cfdisk 0.8, I created a partition table with this shape:

name		flags		partition type		file system		size

hda1		boot		primary			Win95 FAT32		3498 MB

hda5				logical			Linux Swap		125 MB

hda6		boot		logical			Linux			4408 MB

When I saved this configuration, I recieved this error message:

writing partition table...

no primary partition is bootable

The DOS-MBR can'tboot from it.

Change bootability of current pariution

So far the message. Well, at this moment, the cursor is at hda6 and this
device is marked as bootable.

Can you please tell me, what I did wrong here?

With kind regards

Christian