Re: PPP Server (PPP HOWTO very poor)

hi paulo...

there are many ways to setup ppp server...

- guess the trick is make sure oyu know how to use seyon or minicom
  to test the modems out.... and that oyu can do normal logins...

- once you get normal login...setting up the ppp part is easy...

i too think there was not enough info....so i collected
some pointers here...hope it helps

http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/PPP_Server/

have fun
alvin