Re: Nessus & potato

"nate@firetrail.com" <nate@firetrail.com> writes:
> anybody gotten this to work? if so what did you do? i can't get it to
> login..i added a user (test/test) but it wont let me login.

I didn't try nessus with potato, but with woody I am having no trouble
logging in.  I made the user name for nessus the same as my linux
user name---not sure if that is why it works for me and not for you.

BUT, I can't get nessus to actually do a scan successfully.  When
I click on "Start the scan" I get "COMMUNICATION ERROR 20091:
Received EOF when block was expected".

I don't know if it is related, but when I start nessusd I get the
warning "open : No such file or directory" and then it stays running
and accepts logins.

Does anybody know how to fix this?  I'm just sent in a bugreport...

Dan