Re: Question about a module ne

"S enz Vargas Juan Carlos" wrote:

> I am new to linux and i am installing my ne200 compatible net card.  I
> dont know how to enter the parameters for this module to work.  I have
> tried
> insmod ne i/o=0x280 irqval=11

 did you use "insmod ne io=0x280 irq=11" instead of what is shown above?

 are you certain your card is at this address and irq?

 I have seen printer ports and other cards interfere with ne2000 because
the autoprobe has to scan such a wide area.  somethimes this type of
card is easy to sense, other times they can be very stubborn since there
are so many 'clones' out there.

ron