Re: Downloadable archive of the list?

> Is this list archived in a downloadable form? I know there is the web
> interface, but I'd like to download a month or two's postings for offline
> browsing...

You might want to try the linux.debian.user newsgroup from your
ISP's national newsgroup server. There's a couple others and they
all let you view posts from there. I'm not sure how far back they go,
but your newsgroup reader should have the option to download the
messages for offline viewing.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
GigaBee Interactive  http://www.gigabee.com