Re: Copy screen to email???

On Sun, Jun 04, 2000 at 05:07:06PM -0700, Jay Kelly wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> How do I copy the screen to an email. I want to send the out error message I
> have.
> Thanks

Well depending on what you're running, etc...

If you're at a console, you can use gpm to copy (left button) and then
paste into a mail (middle button).  Same goes with X.  This is a
assuming a text error message... Another way is to run the program and
redirect stderr/stdout to a file 'foo > my.log 2>&1'.  Yet another way,
is to use the script command (see man script).

--
daw daw dit, daw daw daw, daw dit dit dit daw, dit dit daw dit,
dit dit, dit dit dit, dit dit dit dit, daw dit dit dit daw,