Re: irc client

Personally I like to run BitchX in an rxvt terminal in X. This is
especially nice if you fire up screen first, as you can then pop back
and forth from X to the console without having to close a session. I
like to specialize my rxvt a little so it doesn't look so ugly ... the
startup line I use is rxvt -rv -cr yellow -pr green +ls -sb -sr -st -sk
+vb -sl 500 -fn -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-*-140-*-*-c-*-iso8859-1

Sean