Is nextaw broken in woody ?

Has anyone else noticed that the nextaw/nextawg packages in woody don't
seem to be working ?

I tried using both nextaw and nextawg (still don't know what the
diff. is b/w the two - isn't one of them for libc5 compatibility ?) and
still can't get the NeXt style look on my X-apps.

I noticed this today after completing a massive upgrade of my system
last night. I am running woody (updated as of now) with the following
versions of nextaw:

ic  nextaw   0.8-2     Nextstep-like look for X apps using the Athena widgets
ii  nextawg  0.5.1-34  Nextstep-like look for X apps using the Athena widgets

/etc/ld.so.conf looks like:

   /usr/X11R6/lib/neXtaw
   /usr/lib/libc5-compat
   /lib/libc5-compat
   /usr/X11R6/lib
   /usr/lib

and the Xresource configuration file for nextaw looks like:

!! This file sets X resources to change the colors and appearance of
!! some programs to look and work better with the nextaw library.
!! By default, these X resources do not take effect. If you want them
!! to take effect, uncomment the next line.

#define USE_NEXTAW_RESOURCES 1

#ifdef USE_NEXTAW_RESOURCES

!! General resources

*ShapeStyle:	Rectangle
*Command.ShapeStyle:	Rectangle
*Toggle.ShapeStyle:	Rectangle
*ShadowWidth:	2
*Form*Text*Background:	white
[snip]

For nextaw-0.8-2, the above Xresource configuration file doesn't have
the USE_NEXTAW_RESOURCES symbol defined.

Thanks for any help.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com