Re: GNAT Ada and JDK in debian ?

Mark wrote:
> Hello anonymous list readers !

Hi there.

> I would like to know if the GNAT Ada compiler and the Java Development
> Kit are included in the debian distribution or I would have to download
> them seperatly.

Yes, they are available in .deb packages.  You can check:
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
as to which version of those packages is in which release of Debian.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.