Re: How to use html in e-mail

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 01:55:12PM +0000, Martin Jochems wrote:
> Dear expert,
>
> I have a problem. I want to use HTML inside an e-mail message

Don't.

> but have no idea how.

Send an HTML attachment if you must.

> Let's assume the e-mail composer and
> receiver are providers like yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc,
> in other words: mail providers which support MIME messages.
>
> I want the html of course to 'show up' (executed) immediately,

You mean like Melissa, LoveLetter, KilleResume,....

I'm trying to remember if this is a good thing or not.

> things like bold letters, background etc.
> I know it has something to do with MIME but I can't find
> anywhere how exactly to use it, I know there are some

s/how/why/

> MIME mail composers which could do something but I want
> to make the html code completely myself manually (in the notepad).
>
> Does anyone know how to do this exactly? (I have only win95, 98.
> I dont't want to do it on Linux).

So why exactly are you asking here on debian-user?

> If you know, please mail me at: flegel50@hotmail.com

Thanks, I'll add this to my killfile.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>         http://www.netcom.com/~kmself