Exim and .forward

Hi all,

I'm trying to get exim and procmail to cooperate, but I'm having a
little trouble. I've read that if you use the procmail transport and
director stanzas in the exim.conf file, you can do without a .forward
file. Well, I have the following default stanzas in my exim.conf:

# This transport is used for procmail

procmail_pipe:
 driver = pipe
 command = "/usr/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
 return_path_add
 delivery_date_add
 envelope_to_add
 check_string = "From "
 escape_string = ">From "
 user = $local_part
 group = mail

# This director runs procmail for users who have a .procmailrc file

 procmail:
 driver = localuser
 transport = procmail_pipe
 require_files =${local_part}:+${home}:+${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/bin/procmail
 no_verify

The director comes before the localuser part in the Directors section.
Are these what I need for this to work? Cuz it's not working. Mail is
delivered to my inbox (/var/spool/mail/mwagnon), but test messages are
never filtered into a seperate mailbox in my home directory.

I've been using the examples provided by the Procmail Quick Start
(online document at
http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#strategies) but I yet
to get the thing to filter. I've tried with and without a .forward
file.

I've done this before, unfortunately I can't locate my notes and it's
driving me crazy looking at a bunch of unfiltered mail :@ If you have
any pointers/suggestions, please fill me in. I'm running
potato(current) and if you could cc me, as I'm trying to resubscribe
to the list, but am still waiting for my confirmation message.

Thanks a bunch,

Mark