Re: i810 - solved

Hey Nate!

Can you describe in more detail what you had to do to get the Intel 810i
chipset working happily?

I've got a few machines that have that chipset at work, and people are
constantly asking about it.  I've successfully run the SVGA servers on
them with no problem, but my understanding is that the chipset will do
(and look) a lot better than that.

However, I've had not a smidgen of time to ding around with how to get
it working lately... loading OpenBSD on a box, building CD-ROM boot
disks with live filesystems (with limited success...), maintaining other
servers, etc... you know the drill.

Thanks, man.

Nate

p.s. Did I see in another posting that you left firetrail?