Adaptec Error

	Hi all,
	I have a Pentium III with a Adaptec SCSI Card and I'm trying do install slink at this computer.
	The boot is hanging at the following lines:

	(scsi 0) <Adpatec AHA-294X Ultra SCSI host adapter> found at PCI 9/0
	(scsi 0) Wide Channel, SCSI ID=7 16/255 SCBS
	Warning-detected auto-termination
	Please very driver detected settings are corret.
	If not, then please properly set the device termination
	in the Adaptec SCSI BIOS by hitting CTRL-A when prompted
	during machine bootup.
	Cables present (Int 50 YES, Int-68 No, Ext-68 No)
	Downloading sequencer code ... 4/9 instructions downloaded

	I'm lost because I dont know many thing about SCSI.

	I removed the SCSI card and it stopped at the line md...
	when it's trying to detect SCSI.

	What I can do?
	Thanks