Re: Configuring SSH

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 09:11:00PM -0500, Scott Graves wrote:
> Is there a HOWTO on configuring SSH? I was wondering which file I need to
> edit to allow hosts using RSA-based host authentication to login - I receive
> a permission denied error when trying to login.

man sshd
man ssh

should provide the information you require

for your situation first look at /etc/ssh/sshd_config and the line:

RhostsRSAAuthentication no

should be `yes'

if you still have problems look at your logs /var/log/auth.log for
explanation from sshd as to why it refused the connection.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/