rsync

Hello all,

I hope this is the right list for this quiestion.

I would like to have a rsync cron job to run once in a while,
so therefor I have created a file like this:

#!/bin/bash
rsync -av ftp.sunet.se::pub/os/Linux/distributions/debian/
dists/ /home/ftp/pub/linux/distributions/debian/

#debian potato dists
rsync -av ftp.sunet.se::pub/os/Linux/distributions/debian/dists/potato/
/home/ftp/linux/distributions/debian/dists/

rsync -avr
ftp.sunet.se::pub/os/Linux/distributions/debian/dists/potato/contrib/
binary-all/
/home/ftp/pub/linux/distributions/debina/dists/potato/contrib/

rsync -avr
ftp.sunet.se::pub/os/Linux/distributions/debian/dists/potato/contrib/
binary-i386/
/home/ftp/pub/linux/distributions/debian/dists/potato/contrib/

and so on, but when I run the script it just stop at: retriving file
list. If I run every single command there is no problem = only if it's
the hole script. Have I missed something or what have I done wrong ?

Thanks in advance
Allan Andersen