Re: nisplus avaliable on debian?

Gilbert Laycock wrote:

> Gerhard Kroder <Gerhard.Kroder@data-sciences.de> writes:
>
> > i need to run nisplus on debian systems. is there any chance to get a
> > deb-package for potato? if not i'll go get it as tar and install it the
> > old way...
> >

> See
>  http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/nisplus/index.html

i knew that one ... ;-)

> There are apt-able packages. I use the following in sources.list:
>  deb http://www.realbodo.de/ debian/

and this was what i was actually looking for, thanx.... ;-))

downloaded, installed, worked, even w/o reboot that was beeing told during
installation. just like debian behaves regulary :-))

any ideas why this isn't belonging to a debian "distribution"?

--
Gerhard Kroder                     +49 241 5295 275
Unices, Networks, Services