Re: Potato

Well, irrelevantly to Debian its a carbohydrate.

Relevant to Debian it is the name of a character in the movie "Toy
Story". All Debian distributions have been named after characters in that
movie. There is a URL with the complete story behind this, I'm sure
someone else will post the URL shortly, it's escaped my mind for the
moment.

Cheers,
 Corey Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas