Re: lost /vmlinuz

Thanks Randy, that worked perfectly! BTW, any idea as to what caused the
problem to begin with? I got the 2.2.12 kernel when I "dist-upgrade" to potato,
then the 2.2.15-idepci kernel by way of "apt-get install
kernel-image-2.2.15-idepci" and when I ran "apt-get upgrade" last night the
package mgmt didn't like the way I acquired 2.2.15-idepci :(

--
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2
100% M$ free