SOLVED: Rage IIc AGP & X => no vt's!

Bruce Sass wrote:

> On Mon, 29 May 2000, Vitux wrote:
>
> > Well, the subject kind of nutcases the situation.
>
> You mean "nutshell", a "nutcase" is the guy who goes mountain climbing
> in a string bikini or runs around wearing an aluminum foil hat (even
> when not using a cell phone :).
>
> Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to comment.
>
> later,
>
>         Bruce
You're obviously right. But then I'm excused 'cause I'm not a
native english speaker ;-P.
BTW, I solved my problem. The Mach64-server did the trick
after tweaking a while to get any modes out of the damn thing.
Now I'm running a beautiful X in 1280x1024,24bpp, and all the
vt's output nicely to the screen.
Thanks anyway for your patience. Still learning here...
Regards
Vitux

--
"I'm not a crook"