Re: help!!!!!!

John Archuleta wrote:

> To Whom It May Concern,
>
>      I recently purchased your version of linux, but am having trouble
> installing it.  I was hoping you had tech support that could walk me through
> it.  I would appreciate it if you could send me this phone number. Thanks!
>
> Sincerely,
> John A.

Ahmmmmm ...... Ahh... John?

You do understand that you're asking for a tech support phone number from the best
*volunteer* mailing list in the universe........don't you?

Debian is FREE! So is the excellent help you may (or may not) get from this list.
Read all the documentation you can and when you get stuck (you will ;-)) ask specific
questions on this list, someone is sure to help. Then when you become proficient, you
can help someone else.

Welcome to the world of Debian

John