Re: Everybuddy

Daniel Burrows wrote:
> I'm trying to install everybuddy. http://www.everybuddy.com  - I can't
> seem to get anywhere with it. Anyone use this app and got it to work? I
> need a step-by-step guide please!!

1) apt-get install everybuddy
2) Find the everybuddy entry in your window manager's menu - should be
   in the network group
3) Click on the afore-mentioned entry
4) When everybuddy comes up - that can take a while - enter your
   account setting (in the Tools menu)
5) After editing your account information for the first time, restart
   everybuddy

That's all it took here.  If that's what you've already done, then you'll
have to be much more specific than simply saying not getting anywhere.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.