Re: Command

Once upon a time, I heard Daniel Burrows say

> Whats the command for telling me if I have slink or potato?

cat /etc/debian_version or /etc/issue.net, /etc/issue

2.1 slink
2.2 potato

or check your /etc/apt/sources.list if you used apt to install debian.

Chanop
| Chanop Silpa-Anan                       <chanop@syeng.anu.edu.au>           |
| Australian National University                                              |
| got sparetime ?                                                             |
| http://kenji.anu.edu.au/                                                    |
|          Debian GNU/Linux           GPG key on request                      |