What package contains these utilities?

Dear list:

I need to know what package(s) contain(s) the following programs:

ldconfig
start-stop-daemon
install-info
update-rc.d

In case anyone wonders why I ask, I'm pulling an all-nighter to
"rescue" our Red Hat server by Debianizing it, and so far my first
Redhat->Debian upgrade has been going quite well... however there
are a number of important packages that can't install without one
or more of the above utilities (yes, I know about the "bad-path" option,
but a number of packages actually need those utilities in order to
install properly).

A quick response would be greatly appreciated... I need to have this
upgrade finished by sunrise for the sake of personal safety.  Thanks!

Craig McPherson