Re: Default Fonts of X Window

On Sat, May 27, 2000 at 08:54:37AM +0800, Alex Kwan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is the default Fonts of X Window setting by the
> first line of FontPath of /etc/XF68Config?

Not sure what you mean by "default".  However, I believe X will give
preference to the first version of a font that it finds (like, if you
have TTF and Postscript versions of the same fonts, or 75dpi and 100dpi
versions).  X will bitch and complain if it can't find the "fixed" font
which usually lives in the /misc font dir.  However, the fonts that
particular applications or window manager use are dependent on those
apps.

--
¶ One·should·only·use·the·ASCII·character­set·when·compos­

» ing·email·messages.