tsiag and key bindings

Hey, is there anyone out there currently using tsiag and who might know
how to bind its commands to other forms who's willing to give a novice a
tip or two? (it seems set up somewhat similarly to emacs, but I haven't
used that yet either, so that doesn't help much :)

(as an example of what I'm looking for, say I wanted to use /quit instead
of C-x C-c.... )

Anyways, please pardon the app-specific question, the only evidence I can
find of any discussions of tsiag 'recently' are on a scandinavian
or german list and the last tsiag post was over a year ago :)

-Alice