Re: apache question

Thanks for this post. This is a change I needed to make. If you are
running a recent version of apache, the cron job can be fixed by editing
cron.conf in /etc/apache. Set the variable APACHE_CHOWN_LOGFILES to 0. Be
default it is 1.

Ernest Johanson
Web Systems Administrator
Fuller Theological Seminary