Re: Network Q

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I'll take it that you do an
'ifconfig' with all the info and that enables your eth1. However, after
a reboot the information is lost. If this is the case, *and* you are
running potato, the configuration is stored in /etc/network/interfaces.
If you are running slink I'm sure somebody else will help you as I don't
remember.

* Jay Kelly <neutec@pacbell.net> [25-05-2000 05:13 PM -0700]
--
Didi Damian :: ddamian@home.com :: www.debiandiary.f2s.com

Debian GNU/Linux,
when code matters more than commercials   |  8:29pm  up 3 days,  3:30,