Re: Kernel Config

Actually, /usr/src/linux is the default -- Linus ships the tree in a
format to go in a directory called linux.

In general, you want to symlink /usr/src/linux to the actual location of
your kernel sources. If you use a .deb of the source, then you'd end up
with /usr/src/kernel-source-2.2.15 or similar.