Re: driver

I personally like www.opensound.com.  It's $20 for something like a
5year license + updates.  And the support I got from them on a REALLY
screwy laptop was awsome.  The guys called me back so it'd be their
nickle (dime?).  They were also willing to go through 4 ssh hops to
log in and do some trouble shooting, listening to the audio out over
a speaker phone for about 3hrs.  Worth the $20, and the virtual dsp
driver is great.  I can play 8 mp3 streams at once, or even better,
play my Metallica collection while playing Q3....

Robert

Thus spake clara@ns.petar.ro (clara@ns.petar.ro):