RE: Kernel Config

to get the current kernel you have :

cd /usr/src
wget ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.2/linux-`uname -r`.tar.gz

if you are running 2.2.10 (i think you are since i installed that box?) it
will get linux-2.2.10.tar.gz

then extract it with

tar -zxvf linux-`uname -r`.tar.gz

the ` key is right next to the 1 key not to be confused with a single
quote on the right side of the KB

nate