Re: Kernel Config

> If I want to edit my kernel what command do I use. I tried make menuconfig
> but that doesnt work. Any help would be great... Im using slink

could you say _precisely_ what you have done (commands, output)?

the normal procedure to configure and compile a kernel is:
- download the kernel source
- cd /usr/src/linux
- "make menuconfig dep install modules modules_install"
or something similar.

If Windows is the answer, I want the problems back!