Re: PPP dial-up client + PPP dial-in server on same PC

Alex Kwan wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Can I setup two ppp connections (one client, one server ) on same PC
> at my office?
> One for dial-up to ISP to connect internet (I have already setup this one)
> and the other as a PPP Server to let me dial-in for remote access at home
> after the business hour.
> If can, How to set up?

Absolutely.  I do it with my machine at home.

All you have to do now is set up mgetty to let you dial in.  It should
not interfere with the dialout at all.

I'd recommend downloading the mgetty package and going as far as you can
getting that working.  You'll want to use the AutoPPP feature.

Write back if you have problems.